Thank you for the few of you who responded to the trivia yesterday. Some were right, some were wrong. All made me smile by your trying!! OK. The answer is Deleware. Delaware was the first state to ratify a constitution and become part of the United States of America. This took place in 1787.
Today’s trivia question: Which state has the Douglas Fir as it’s state tree? Follow up question: is a Douglas Fir an evergreen or deciduous tree?
I will be available for a google meet tomorrow between 11:00 – 11:30. To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/srs-arwn-kxa
Otherwise, go to the “meet” icon in the 9box waffle at the top of your email. Then type in “rigganofficehours” into the blank. I will be there to see you and answer questions from 11-11:30 tomorrow!
- Bible: Copy the verse into a doc and submit into google classroom
- Do pages 152 in the workbook studying conflict #2.
- Answer the prompt in google classroom about conflict #2.
- Language Arts:
- Spelling: In google classroom do the spelling sort and submit it by tomorrow morning.
- Reading: Continue working on the vocab packet.
- Read pages 600-607. Answer the prompt in google classroom.
- Math: Follow the instructions on Google Classroom
- Writing: Watch the video. Do the worksheet to start your memoir.
- Science: Go to the science page in google classroom and watch the video.
- STEAM: Follow instructions on google classroom
- All AR goals are due by 5 PM May 27th for 4th quarter.