I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving week and are well rested. It’s hard to believe there is only 4 weeks of school and then we have Christmas break. I love this season and can’t wait to celebrate with your kiddos!
I have almost all of the permission slips for Wednesday’s field trip. If you are still holding on to that, please be sure to send that with your student on Monday! And please be sure to schedule yourself on Wednesday to have the kids at the school by 7:45 am so that we can get into cars and pull out by 8 at the latest.
- November 30: Fifth grade field trip 7:45 am – 3 pm
- December 9: Carols, Cookies and Cocoa 2pm
- December 13: Shadowbrook fundraiser
- December 23: Half day. Pick up at noon.
- December 26-January 6: Christmas and New Year’s break. No school. No crosswalk.
- January 13: End of the second quarter.
- Monday – Music at 11:45
- Tuesday – Tech at 9:30
- Wednesday– Field Trip
- Thursday – Art at 11:45
- Friday – PE at 8:40, Spanish at 2:30
Homework Due Dates:
- Monday: Math, Book Club, and missing work
- Tuesday: Math, Plan for Writing, Book Club, and anything not finished in class
- Thursday: Math, Rough Draft for Writing, Book Club,and anything not finished in class
- Friday: Math, Completed Bible Lesson, Edited Paper for Writing, Book Club,and anything not finished in class
- Spelling test Friday (12-2-16)
- Reading Comprehension Quiz Friday (12-2-16)
- Write On Demand Friday (12-2-16)
- Bible Test Friday (12-2-16)
Judges 21:25 “In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit.”
- minus 6. profile 11. decent 16. loser
- local 7. linen 12. humor 17. comet
- legal 8. closet 13. vacant 18. panic
- recent 9. punish 14. smoky 19. student
- cavern 10. tyrant 15. equal 20. shiver
- scientific 2. hypothesis 3. colonial 4. rustic 5. flavoring